- Caregivers will learn hands-on how to encourage your child to communicate with you more. Activities will be an extension of Waukegan Public Library's two-year-old Storytime
- WeeSing encourages communication, socialization and parents will receive education for home carryover
- Caregivers will learn how to encourage and communicate with their child through movement including dance, obstacle courses, yoga and exercises.
- A new and exciting movement class for toddlers and their parents. This class is a collaboration with WeeBits and Circus Kazoo to introduce children to simple tumbling, large motor, fine motor, and socialization skills.
- Caregiver will learn techniques to enhance infant’s growth/development, stimulate learning, relaxation for sleep and self-calming, relief of common ailments, and interactions that promote bonding and attachment. Find out more Benefits of Infant Massage.
- Helpful if you have questions about your child meeting his/her developmental milestones; concerns with functioning at home/daily routines or concerns with skills or behaviors at school